Friday, October 30, 2009

Scallop Butterfly Card

This card was very easy and quick to make because I used the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die and my Big Shot. I placed the fold of the card just below the top edge of the die, so that when I ran it through the Big Shot, it just cut the 3 outside edges.  I CASED it from this beautiful card here.  I just loved her colour choices and the way the background paper is made!

I stamped the swirls and flowers in White craft ink on Night of Navy cardstock. Next I stamped the butterfly with Old Olive on Whisper White,   then cut it out, leaving a tiny white border to make it stand out with just a little bit of contrast.


Posted by Picasa

What I used:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Night of Navy and Whipsper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Not quite Navy and Old Olive
Stamp set: Simple Friendship
Accessories: Bigz Clear Scallop Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scissors for cutting...easy! 

See the next post for an envelope template to fit this card!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment