Friday, October 2, 2009

Autumn Leaves

Happy October!

Wow...I can't believe we're into October already! This is my favourite season, sunny days, crispy cool evenings and the leaves turning fantasic colours...I love it! It's time to curl up in my craft room, put the fire on and cozy up with a good book, right now I'm reading Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood and I'm making deals with myself not to peek. I have to admit, I do peek when things get scary and although I'm better than I was...I still peek sometimes! Shocking, I know! I rattle and poke presents too...LOL! This is one of the cards we made at our September class, it was so much fun to make.

 
Posted by Picasa

Here's what we used:

Cardstock: Dusty Durango and Very Vanilla (Leaves: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Dusty Durango)
Stamps: Wandering Words (Holiday Mini) and Sanded (Background)
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Leaves #2 Original Die, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

I used the stylus and mat from the Mat Pack to draw the veins into the leaves then sponged them with Soft Suede. Once I positioned the leaf on the side, I glued it on and trimmed it. If you love Fall, this die is a must have! There are so many projects this would be gorgeous with!

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment