Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! The weather here was fantastic, sunny all weekend! The leaves are turning bright reds, oranges and yellows, truly beautiful, I love it!

We celebrated Thanksgiving weekend by going to the Cranberry Festival in Fort Langley and then had Thanksgiving dinner with family, we had a wonderful time!

I love this stamp set! The card was really easy to make, first I drew a light pencil circle to give me a base to create the wreath, so it wasn't lopsided! This would make a really pretty Christmas wreath too with the little pinecone stamp that comes with this set...lots of ideas, now I just need the time to go along with them!

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's how I made it:

Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla, and Gold
Stamp Set: Autumn Days, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Dusty Durango, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Maple Leaf Brads (from my stash), Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder

I hope you enjoy my card...thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment