Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Treat Box

Now this is a seriously cute little Treat Box for your special little goblins!

I used a half piece of cardstock, measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", then scored it at 2" 4" 6" and 8". Turn it around and score it at 2". The 2" section is your bottom. Cut up to the line and cut the 1/2" score right out. I stamped it all and then glued the bottom together. For the handle I got some wire (from the hardware store) and measured a length of 12", wrapped it around my pencil and then pulled it off and shaped it. I know it's hard to see...sorry!

On each end of the wire, I made a U shape, and inserted it on each side of the box after I had set an eyelet with my Crop-a-dile. These are great for those little mini chocolate bars...which I find hard to keep in my craft room...they keep calling me! LOL

 
Posted by Picasa

What I used:

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Black
Stamp sets: Batty for You, Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Frightful Fence Jumbo Wheel
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Googlie Eyes, and on the backside of the box I cut out a moon using a 1" punch, discard the punched out piece and reposition the punch until you see a cresent moon shape. Punch again and you have a cute little moon. Wire, and black and pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon for the handle. Eyelets and crop-a-dile.

That's it! Hope you enjoy it. Note to self... I really must take some pictures as I go along, I think it would be much easier than trying to explain what I did!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment