Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Treat Box

This is such a cute little box and very easy to make!

I cut a square with my Scallop Square Die and scored it every 3 scallops. All that's left is to fold it all together and tie it up with a pretty bow  Perfect to tuck some little treats into each little pocket.

I found the idea here on Monika's blog.  I can see making these for any occassion, just change the colours and you're good to go!


Filled with kisses! Ooops...and just a bit blurry {g}

 
I bet you know the perfect someone who would love this sweet little giftie!

Here's what I used:
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamp set: A Happy Heart
Accessories:  Scallop Square Die, Large and Small Tag Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, White Organza ribbon and a clear rhinestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment