Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clodhoppers.... a perfect Valentine treat!

Hi everyone! 

Ohmigosh...I just remembered that I promised to put this recipe on my blog!  It's called Clodhoppers and I thought it should have a more elegant name especially as I made it for Christmas {g} 

I tried to rename it Cranberry Snowflakes....but everyone still keeps calling it Clodhoppers, so I guess that name will stay!  It's extremely yummy and soooo easy to make.  It also makes a lovely gift wrapped up in a cello bag with a pretty bow.


Here's the recipe for you ~ try it, I know you'll love it!

Clodhoppers

Just three ingredients...four if you add the cranberries!! Easy to make and makes a perfect gift.

• 4 cups Honey Graham cereal (Golden Grahams)
• 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
• 1 cup Cashews
• 1 cup dried cranberries

Melt the chocolate wafers in microwave (approx 1 minute 45 seconds). Stir to ensure all wafers are melted. Add nuts, cereal and cranberries. Stir to coat evenly.

Pour onto parchment paper covered cookie sheet and spread mix evenly. Refrigerate for a short time.
Remove from fridge and break into pieces. Enjoy!

Judy

2 comments:

  1. I gained 5 lbs just READING this recipe!! LOL. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a treat to follow a blog for cards and find my other passion...Food! especially sweets..I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete