Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have a wonderful day whether you are sharing it with someone special or not. {g} If you are sharing it with someone special, I hope it's wonderful and fun!

If you are alone for Valentine's Day then give yourself an extra hug and do something that makes you happy...beside of course eating lots of chocolate and drinking lots of wine!

I love the simplicity of this card.  All I did was wheel the I {Love} Love Wheel from the new Occassions Mini, on Whisper White Cardstock and used the Scallop border punch on the matting. I punched two holes on the side and added the Red Satin Ribon.  Done and so pretty!


Since the carstock is dark, its fun to decorate the inside too.  Here's what it looks like.

 

What I used:
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamp Sets: A Happy Heart (sentiment inside)  I {Love} Love Wheel
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Heart from the Sizzlits Heart Set, Red Satin Ribbon

I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment