Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

I just love this card and the colours! I used Kraft and Soft Suede. Kraft has to be one of my favourite colours to work with...it seems that everything goes with it!

First I stamped the Santa and his reindeer in soft suede and then I ran the stamped image piece through my Big Shot using this Cuttlebug folder. I added Platinum Shimmer paint to highlight the snowy areas. I also dotted the snowflakes with a small paintbrush.

I cut out the half moon with  my 1" punch.  Here's how you do it....punch out your circle, then move your punch over on your cardstock (I always punch upside down!) and when your moon is as fat as you like, punch again and voila!  You have a cute little half moon!



What I used:
Cardstock: Kraft and Soft Suede, Silver Cardstock
Ink: Soft Suede and Platinum Shimmer Paint
Stamp sets:  Wandering Words and the sentiment is from Level 3 hostess set, The More the Merrier
Accessories:  1" Punch and Cuttlebug Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment