Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Wish

Hi everyone!

Are you nearly ready for Christmas? I've been shopping and wrapping and making my lists and checking them twice!  I love this time of the year, the beautiful lights, cards and letters from friends, visits with friends and family and a time to remember the Christmas traditions that are so special to us.

I've been a bit slowed down this past couple of weeks as I had some surgery on my finger...of course it's the pointy finger of my right hand! But it's healing nicely and although the bows on my parcels are still a bit tricky to do, I'm pleased with them!

I have this pretty card to share with you but first I would like to share my Christmas wish with you.

This Christmas, I wish you health, happiness and laughter. I wish you friendships and magical moments to share with those you love. I wish you lovely crafting times with lots of inspiration. I wish a wonderful and very Merry Christmas to all!



What I used:
Cardstock:  Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Stamp sets: Serene Snowflakes and Home for Christmas
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Soft Suede
Accessories:  Texture Plate, Eyelet Border Punch, SU Snowflake punch, Large snowflake punch (can't remember the name but its a big pink one), Crystal stickles, Rhinestone and silver cording.

Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas....I hope Santa is good to all of you!
Hugs ~ Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment