Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

This is one of my favourite stamp sets, it's called Loads of Love, I think it's been around forever! Don't you just love this little tree?

This was a very easy card to make, I cut the medallion at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and centered each side with the scallop border punch to create the cut out edges. I used a smaller square of old olive to mat under the medallion for contrast. 

I stamped the little tree in old olive and used the blender pen to color it in, then cut it out.  I added crystal stickles and a bow to finish it....love it!





What I used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip (for the tree trunk)
Stamp Sets:  Loads of Love and Christmas Punch (Hostess Level 2)
Accessories:  Snowflake and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folders, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop border Punch, Crystal Stickles & White Satin Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! 
Enjoy ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment