Monday, November 9, 2009

Vintage Postcard

Hi everyone

Here's another Christmas card to share with you. I just love this set and I love the vintage feeling of this little postcard.

I distressed the edges with Stampin'Up's! Distressing Tool, ( I love this little gizmo!!) then I ripped, crumpled just a bit and sponged the layeres to give it a well worn look. This has to be one of my all time favourite techniques!

Here's what I used:
Cardstock: Kraft and Baja Breeze (retired)
Stamp Sets: French Script Background (retired), Winter Post
Ink: Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Snowflake punch, Antique Brads, Twine, Icy Stickles

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Judy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 10. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete