Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Gift Box

This is the perfect little box for the perfect little gift!

I used the Pizza Box template pattern that Jen del Muro shared on Splitcoaststampers.  It uses 1 piece of cardstock measuring 6" x 11". It is so cute and so easy to make and perfect for all kinds of gifties!

For this little box, I used Kraft cardstock and stamped the snowflake with Whisper White beforeI did any assembly.

As soon as I can take some pictures, I will do a little tutorial on how to wrap the ribbon around the box, leaving a flat bottom, so it sits perfectly every time.  I love this ribbon tip and hope you do too!

Posted by Picasa

What I used:
Cardstock: Kraft
Stamp Set: Winter Post
Ink:  Whisper White and Close to Cocoa
Accessories:  Red Satin Ribbon, Gold Thread, Designer Label Punch

Hope you like it ~ thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment