Monday, January 24, 2011

Tissue Flower Tag

Hi everyone...here's a little share for a rainy day!  This little tag was so much fun to make, I used the Two Tags Die...I love this die..it's absolutely one of my favourite things..besides  "raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."  LOL! 


I stamped the Christmas Collage background stamp (it was in the Holiday mini) I really love this background and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be in the next big catalogue!  I used Early Espresso Ink and also stamped the sentiment in the same ink, this stamp set is Curly Cute and you know what... it really is cute!!!

The flower is the small flower from the Island Floral Die and I folded a piece of Turquoise tissue paper up (maybe 10-12 layers thick) and secured a brad through the middle, then scrunched it all up....it's so pretty in real life!  Then I attached the tag to the bag with coarse twine and put some turquoise tissue in the top of the bag.

Fun and easy!  Hope you like it.....thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your time with me!
Hugs ~ Judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is too cute....we were just talking tonight at stamp club how we loved this diecut....and the way you used the CC stamp is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I can't wait to make that flower... thanks so much. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag! Never thought to use that back ground stamp for something other than Christmas. Thanks for that great idea!

    Cindee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, especially the flower. I have this die and haven't used it, will have to make a tissue flower now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete