Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Basket for you!

Hi Everyone

Oh my....it's the beginning of April!  Where does the time go?  Here's my little Easter Basket, it was so easy to make.

I used the Box #2 die cut and after it went through my Big Shot, I cut the top and side flaps off and added a handle.  After I edged both sides of the handle and added the strip of DSP, I attached the handle to the box with brads.  Then I added the DSP to the front and sides which covered up the brad prongs.


I layered a Bashful Blue Circle with the Designer Label Punch after I had stamped the sentiment, then added a small flower to the side.

The Chocolate Bunny was stamped in Versamark on Chocolate Chip Cardstock and embossed with Clear Embossing powder and cut out.  To finish it I tied a big organza bow to the handle.  I don't have the little yellow chickie anymore...sweet little LilyBean (my kitty) nipped it out of the basket and it's become one of her favourite toys!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Tea Party DSP.
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Versamark and So Saffron (for sponging)
Stamps:  Well Scripted and Chocolate Bunny
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch (edging the handle), 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Flower Punch, Brads, Organza Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Easter Chickie and Iridescent Shreds and of course it had some chocolate in there...but I'm not telling what happened to it!  LOL!

I hope you liked this little basket...it's so cute and so much fun to make.  I hope you all have a very Happy Easter weekend....however you celebrate it, I hope it's wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment