Friday, September 4, 2009

Top Note Purse

Isn't this the cutest little purse? This was one of our projects we did at one of my classes and it was so much fun to make! It is the perfect size to tuck in a few chocolates, and what girl doesn't like chocolates!! Or you could use it for a gift card holder.

I used Stampin'Up's Top Note Bigz Die, with the Big Shot (now this machine is really one of my favourite things!!) The two Top Notes Bigz dies are layered and trimmed at the top. They are adhered onto a little box and the top closure is the big Scallop Circle die cut, with a smaller circle inside. To close it I used a velcro dot, and added wide organza ribbon for the handle.

Isn't it cute?


 



What I used:
Patterned paper, Whisper white Cardstock
Top Note Bigz Die
Big Scallop Circle Die
Circle cutter
Paper Piercer
5 Petal Flower Punch
Pearl Brad
White Organza ribbon

Hope you like it!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment