Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kraft is one of my favourite colours!

Hi everyone

I'm taking a short break and thought I'd play on the computer and blog this card for you, I had this crazy idea that I would start to reorganize my craft room...what was I thinking?!?! Now I have succeeded in making a total mess and I'm not sure if I'll ever get it sorted out! LOL!!! But I have found a few long lost goodies in my overwhelming stash, so that's good news. This card is one of my favourites, I just love this little bird and I love working with Kraft cardstock, it seems to go with just about every colour!

 
Posted by Picasa


Supplies I used:
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirhouette Reinker (retired)
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Punch: Eyelet Border Punch (Also used the same punch, trimmed and crimped to fit around the circle)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Blue Chalk, Stickles, Sizzlet Little Leaves Die, 1/4" Circle punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, tied with linen thread, small pearls.


Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment