Monday, May 9, 2022





Hello everyone!! 

I had so much fun making this card!  


Vintage/Shabby Chic is my favourite, I love mixing stamps, die cuts and bits of ribbon. It’s great when an idea in your head comes together perfectly too! Doesn’t always happen but I love when it does!! 

I distressed the art piece edges with my old scissors, added a doily die cut from the retired Encircled in Beauty dies…I love these dies! 


The die cut leaves and flowers are from Ranunculus Romance as well. All the edges are sponged with Crumb Cake ink. 

I also used some left over pieces I had from my original One Sheet Wonder and cut out an outline heart for the frame. I stamped the art layer and the heart with the script from Very Versailles and Ranunculus Romance. I also stamped the outline around the art piece with a stamp from the Stitchery stamp set. 



The main flower is from my favourite stamp set Flowing Flowers, stamped in Magenta Madness ink, I love this flower! 

I added Very Vanilla Scalloped lace and pink rhinestones to finish.


Here’s the inside, again I used the Stitchery stamp set, so glad it’s in the new catalogue!! 


Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog!  Hope you have a fabulous day!! 

Hugs~💕🌸   





No comments:

Post a Comment