Friday, February 11, 2022

💕 Hello again, I'm back! 💕


Oh my goodness, it's been over 5 years since I posted to my blog!  I've thought of getting back to it but I just haven't dedicated the time! Life gets so busy! 

I've missed writing and sharing my creations and my random crazy thoughts here! I am so humbled that I still have so many subscribers and I want to thank each and every one of you for waiting for me to come back!  

With the world so upside down these past 2 years, I love to tuck into my craft room to put the worries aside!  I’ve got lots of things to share with you and I’ve even learned how to do short videos! 

Thanks so much for waiting for me to come back to blogland!  I’m so happy you took a moment to share your time with me!!  

Here's a couple of cards for you, I hope you enjoy them!!  I made the cards using the stamp set called Flowing Flowers, it’s my current fave!  The colours are Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green and Sahara Sand. The technique is One Sheet Wonder, so much fun and so addicting!

Hugs ~ Judy 💕
 







4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I am sure that there are many more people out here that will be excited to see you back.

    Stay safe & healthy,

    Mz Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy I am so glad that you have returned to your blog! Your cards are beautiful. I am casing the polished pink one at the top for a video on simple stamping. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I will share the link to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jackie, I’m so glad you liked my card! Thanks for the mention and the link back! 💕

    ReplyDelete