Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Guess what made me smile today?


Hi guys!  I just had to share what made me smile today!

Today was such a busy day, but Gary and I took some time out to go for a walk this morning in one of my favourite spots, Rocky Point Park...just minutes from where we live.  It made my soul happy to walk in the park by the ocean with my favourite guy!

Here's what my happy looks like!


The rocky and mossy shoreline...I love this place!

Canada Geese gliding along...(not that the geese are a fave but the pretty picture of them having a lazy swim was lovely!

Look at the moss on this wonderful old tree....seriously one of my favourite things!

A peek a boo view....

And then we found these first buds of spring!

And last but not least, a beautiful pale pink January Camellia in full bloom....amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you found a few things today to make you smile!  

Big hugs ~ Judy

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE TOUR. YOU LIVE IN A MAGICAL PLACE. Winter can be beautiful if we look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to share my day Belle! Hope your day is magical too!!

    ReplyDelete