Saturday, July 13, 2013

What a sunset!!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from a wonderful summer holiday with my family, we had so much fun.  We went to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a few days, shopping for tea and chocolates, mingling with all the tourists and celebrating Canada Day there.  Then we went on to Parksville and played on the beach for a few days, it's my absolute favourite place to go.

We walked on the beach, played in the tide pools and totally relaxed.  At night we watched the changing tides and the unbelievable sunsets...I had to share one of my many pictures with you.


I hope you enjoy this photo of our beautiful west coast beach sunset...awesome, isn't it?  I can't wait to go back!

We ended our holiday in Whistler, walked, played in the pool and enjoyed the Farmers Market which gets bigger every year and it's so much fun to see all the displays.  There is everything from yummy baked goods, to handmade jewelry, fresh fruit and veggies, lots of crafty things, it was great fun!

Now I'm home, I'll be getting back into my craft room soon to share some cards with you, just getting all the laundry done, groceries bought and setting the house back to normal after being away!  Hope you're enjoying your summer time too!  Our weather has been fabulous...finally!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to share your time with me!
Hugs ~ Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment