Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Upsy Daisy

Wow... I don't post for ages then I have a couple of posts in as many days!!  I wanted to share this card with you... Upsy Daisy is one of my favourite stamp sets and it's retiring.  I'm not really going to miss it as I'm keeping it!  I just can't part with any of my retiring sets, so my stash keeps getting bigger and bigger!

For this card I used Pear Pizzaz card stock, ink and seam binding and although I have some cardstock and seam binding tucked away, I'm really going to miss this colour when I've used it up, it's so pretty! I embossed the layer with the tulip frame embossing folder and layered a Very Vanilla panel on Black, easy and pretty!


For the inside I stamped the butterflies, masking them...I totally love masking and don't know why I don't do it more often, it's so much fun! I saw the idea for the inside using the butterflies here.

I found Wanda's card on Splitcoaststampers and loved how she did the inside...isn't it fun when ideas are shared?  The Butterfly is from Summer Solstice and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.


Hope you like my quick share today... thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs ~ Judy

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love the delicate butterflies inside your card. The whole card is peaceful and lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete