Friday, July 29, 2011

French Foliage....my fave!!

Hi again...another quick share for you today! This is one of the tags I made for my customers orders last time...I absolutely love the stamp set French Foliage and one of my fave colour combos is Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Ink....love it!


The background of the Very Vanilla tag is stamped with the script from the stamp set and the sentiment is from the stamp set Thank you Kindly...it is a perfect on this tag!

The flower is from my stash, I found package of them at the local Dollar store....I should have bought more, they are so pretty!
The ribbon is also from my stash....I have lots of goodies in my stash, it's like a treasure trove!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!

Hugs ~ Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Judy! Thank you for inspiring me to make tags next month. They've probably had enough of the 3 x 3s...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete