So, according to the rules of accepting the award, I thank the senders for the award and provide a link to their blogs, so please check out their blog links! (see above)
Secondly, I'm supposed to share 8 things about me that you don't know...ohmigosh...are you ready for this? LOL!!
1. I believe in Elves, Faeries and Leprechauns and I love to wish on the Moon and the Stars. I also think Santa and the Easter bunny are pretty special too!
2. I’ve been on an incredible journey of love with my Mom that spanned more than 14 years while she had Alzheimer’s. My Mom continued to teach me so many important things, even though she lost her ability to talk to me....I miss her so much.
3. I always take the white bitty thing out of my eggs when I crack them...so did my Mom...it’s a weird family thing! So all of my cookies, cakes, etc are bitty free! Aren't you glad you know that?
4. I think I am the only person ever to have calluses on my earlobes! My sweet little LilyBean loves to suck my ears and wakes me up each day for an early morning snuggle. I know...totally crazy...lol! I thought she would grow out of it, but she just snuggles into my neck and sucks my ears...lol....she is so sweet...I love her to bits!!
5. I love to cook and bake, and love to create my own recipes. I always shorten the recipes when I write them out, so they don’t look so long and complicated....like when the recipe says to place in pan or the oven...well...hello...where else would you put it? LOL
6. I’ve lived in a Palliative Care cancer ward for 6 weeks with my wonderful Mother in law. Her worst fear was being alone and that was something I could fix. I learned a lot during that time about so many things.... I will always cherish the time we shared together....I miss her too...
7. One of my favourite days was spent on the beach at Parksville, BC, with my kids and my husband. It was raining like crazy and we borrowed umbrellas from the hotel desk. We played barefoot on the beach in the rain, splashing in the waves and had the beach all to ourselves! Love those kinds of days.
8. You don’t want to watch a scary movie with me! I jump and scream when I get scared and that scares everyone else! My husband will say ‘Don’t watch’....well...seriously... I have to peek and even though I know something’s going to happen, it scares me anyway!
The last requirement and the most fun, is that I get to pass the award to 8 blog friends whose work I admire and let them know I've nominated them for this award. It is so hard to narrow it down to 8 blogs as I follow lots of blogs and they are all fantastic.
Here are my 8 choices in no particular order. Please visit their blogs and check out their fabulous creativity and make sure to leave them some love!
1) Sandi http://www.sandimaciver.com/
2) Kathy http://stampingstill.blogspot.com/
3) Teneale http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au/wp02
4) Jenn http://www.anewinkonlife.com/a-new-ink-on-life
5) Lisa http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
6) Tiffany http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/
7) Kim http://riverfrontstampin.com/
8) Lois: http://mystampinplace.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your time with me! Big hugs ~ Judy